April 18th, 2017
Exquisite bay and bow windows from Castle will beautify any room in your home! For your comfort and peace of mind, we’ve loaded these windows with features that make them more durable, energy efficient and practical. Enhance the appearance and value of your home—and expand the look of any room—with a Castle bow or bay window, custom-designed to your personal tastes.
- Improve the appearance of your home, inside and out
- Add value and curb appeal to your home
- Furniture-grade oak veneer interior
- Maintenance-free exterior
- Decorate the inside of your bay or bow with plants, framed photos, glassware, holiday displays and more
Bay & Bow Windows
- A window that lets you enjoy a panoramic view of the outdoors in the comfort of your own home.
- Beautiful and durable, these elegant windows are customized to enhance the exterior and interior of your home.
- Stainless steel hardware and virgin vinyl construction will provide years of smooth operation without the worries of maintenance or painting.
- Special heavy-duty design provides exceptional structural strength for long-term durability and a beautiful, elegant appearance.
Thinking of a room addition? Enhance the interior and exterior of your home with a stunning handcrafted hardwood specialty window from Castle. These windows will truly change the look and feel of your home.
Available in a wide variety of styles and degrees!
30° & 45°
10°, 15°, 30° & 45°
10° & 15°
10° & 15°
Your bay or bow window will come packed with many innovative features!
- Head, seat and side jambs are constructed of 1-1/4” furniture-grade hardwood oak veneer.
- The finest hand-selected veneer in the industry provides a frame that is 67% thicker and stronger than those used by many window companies.
- Frames are assembled utilizing 5” hardened steel screws, rather than the “stapled” construction that is common in the industry.
Competition’s ¾” Shop-Grade Veneer
Castle’s 1¼” Furniture-Grade Veneer
- Deluxe Super-Seat features a unique layered design combining 1” high-density polyisocyanurate (Dow Tuff R)
insulator board and 3/4” exterior-grade plywood exterior surface.
- Deluxe insulated seats are 3 inches thick and provide a superior R9 insulating value.
Steel-reinforced Mullion System
Heavy-duty PVC exterior and interior mullion profiles snap into place and are reinforced using threaded steel rods and high-density polyurethane foam.
Bay Window Gallery
Special Recent Posts
March 14th, 2017