- A window that broadens your view of the outdoors and adds style and distinction to any home.
- The strength of the bow begins inside where factory finished support members stabilize the unit, assuring many years of carefree service.
- The head and seat of each bow and bay are crafted using a 5/4″ marine plywood with real oak veneering, adding beauty and elegance to your home.
More Innovative Features on Your Bow or Bay Window!
Two unique support systems, each designed to best fit specific applications, eliminate the possibility of frame sagging or bowing.
- Hanging system comes standard on all bay and bow windows and eliminates the need for external knee braces.
- Kit includes two of the following: Screw-on eyehook mullion top;
5/16” x 18 x 6-3/4” hook & hook turnbuckle; 18”-long, 3/16” Blu Krome steel proof coil chain; 1/4” zinc-plated rapid link;
3/8” x 3” eye-bolt lag screws
- Hanging system can be secured to the soffit rafters or side wall studs and can be used with roof systems or fascia extension applications.
- Each hanging support kit has an 800-pound working load limit.
Finishes the front edge of the veneered plywood, and enables the interior casing to be installed with a reveal.
Veneer without edge banding
Veneer with edge banding
Bow Window Gallery
Testimonial – Castle Windows
Special Recent Posts
April 18th, 2017
Castle Windows fully backs its warranty. We strive to handle everything correctly from the start, however, concerns do arise but our company is motivated to handle any service concerned. Here is an example of a client who needed service and we immediately resolved his concerns.
How several factors have made completely satisfied customer with Castle Windows.Here is an example of a client in Spanish